Publications that have used WfCommons
- H. Casanova, Y.C. Wong, L. Pottier, R. Ferreira da Silva, On the Feasibility of Simulation-driven Portfolio Scheduling for Cyberinfrastructure Runtime Systems, Workshop on Job Scheduling Strategies for Parallel Processing (JSSPP), 2022.
- L. Xing, M. Zhang, H. Li, M. Gong, J. Yang, K. Wang, Local search driven periodic scheduling for workflows with random task runtime in clouds, Computers & Industrial Engineering, 2022.
- Z. Li, Y. Liu, L. Guo, Q. Chen, J. Cheng, W. Zheng, M. Guo, FaaSFlow: enable efficient workflow execution for function-as-a-service, 27th ACM International Conference on Architectural Support for Programming Languages and Operating Systems, 2022.
- S. Tuli, G. Casale, N. R. Jennings, MCDS: AI Augmented Workflow Scheduling in Mobile Edge Cloud Computing Systems, IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems, 2021.
- M. Orr, O. Sinnen, Optimal task scheduling for partially heterogeneous systems, Parallel Computing, 2021.
- A. Benoit, L. Perotin, Y. Robert, H. Sun, Checkpointing Workflows à la Young/Daly Is Not Good Enough, , 2021.
- E. Saeedizade, M. Ashtiani, DDBWS: a dynamic deadline and budget-aware workflow scheduling algorithm in workflow-as-a-service environments, The Journal of Supercomputing, 2021.
- T. Coleman, H. Casanova, T. Gwartney, R. Ferreira da Silva, Evaluating Energy-Aware Scheduling Algorithms for I/O-Intensive Scientific Workflows, International Conference on Computational Science (ICCS), 2021.
- W. Koch, An Approach for Automating the Calibration of Simulations of Parallel and Distributed Computing Systems, PhD Thesis, 2021.